Crucial P2 500GB 3D NAND NVMe PCIe M.2 SSD Up to 2400MB/s – CT500P2SSD8
|Digital Storage Capacity||500 GB|
|Hard Disk Interface||Solid State|
|Hard Disk Form Factor||2.5 Inches|
|Hard Disk Description||Solid State Drive|
- 2TB, Cache enabled, Low power consumption, Laptop and Desktop
- 2.5Inch,/SATA 6 Gb/s interface, Compatible with Microsoft eDrive
- Sequential 128KB Read and Write speeds up to 560MB/s and 510MB/s respectively
- Operating temperature – Commercial (0°C to 70°C)5, Minimum : 3.5 W, Maximum: 5.0 W
- Accelerated by micron 3D nand technology
- Integrated power loss immunity preserves all your saved work if the power unexpectedly gets cut
- AES 256 bit hardware based encryption keeps data safe and secure from hackers and thieves
- Crucial 5 year limited warranty
- Country of Origin: Singapore
- For technical Support : call on- 1800 425 3234
- In an unlikely case of product quality related issue, we may ask you to reach out to brand’s customer service support and seek resolution. We will require brand proof of issue to process replacement request.
From the manufacturer
Crucial P2 SSD
Whether you’re at work, in the game, or on the go, ordinary bootup speeds can frustrate your best-laid plans. Good thing the Crucial P2 SSD really flies. With plenty of storage and performance accelerated by NVMe technology, the P2 has the speed and dependability you need to explore your computer’s potential.
Do More. Wait Less.
Experience the NVMe difference. The Crucial P2 unlocks the performance of your computer, delivering shorter load times and faster data transfers*.
Backed by thousands of validation hours, dozens of qualification tests, and a heritage of award-winning SSDs, the Crucial P2 has been thoroughly tried, tested, and proven.
Peace of Mind
The Crucial P2 includes SSD management software for performance optimization, data security, and firmware updates.
|Crucial P1 SSD||Crucial P2 SSD||Crucial BX500 SSD||Crucial MX500 SSD||Crucial X8 Portable SSD|
|Capacity**||500GB, 1TB||250GB, 500GB, 1TB, 2TB||240GB, 480GB, 1TB, 2TB||250GB, 500GB, 1TB, 2TB, 4TB||B07YD62982|
|Form Factor||M.2||M.2||2.5 inch||2.5 inch, M.2||Portable|
|Interface||NVMe PCIe||NVMe PCIe||SATA||SATA||USB 3.2|
|Sequential Read Speed||Upto 2000MB/s||Up to 2400MB/s||Up to 540MB/s||Up to 510MB/s||Up to 1050MB/s|
|Sequential Write Speed||Upto 1700MB/s||Up to 1900MB/s||Up to 500MB/s||Up to 560MB/s|
|Optimal For||Entry-level gamers & performance-conscious upgraders.||Gamers, professionals, entry-level designers||Universal, value-conscious users||Professionals, upgraders & college students||Photographers, on-the-go professionals & console gamers|
7.98 x 0.2 x 2.18 cm; 17 Grams
|Hard Drive Size||
Unix, PC, Mac
|Country of Origin||
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.