Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB M.2 Internal Solid State Drive (SSD) ( MZ-V7S1T0BW)
- Sequential Read/Write speeds up to 3,500/3,300 MB/s respectively. Performance varies based on system hardware and configuration. Operating Temperature : 0 – 70 ℃. Voltage : 3.3 V ± 5 % Allowable voltage
- SSD Capacity: 1TB, Cache: Samsung 1GB Low Power DDR4 SDRAM
- Interface : NVMe (PCIe Gen 3.0 x 4). Form Factor : M.2 (2280)
- Average Power Consumption (system level): Average: 6 W * Maximum: 9 W (Burst mode) * Actual power consumption may vary depending on system hardware & configuration. Power consumption (Idle) :Max. 30 mW * Actual power consumption may vary depending on system hardware & configuration
- Check out the SSD bying guide by Amazon in Videos Section
- Designed for tech enthusiasts, hardcore gamers, and professionals who need unrivaled performance
- Advanced Drive Management through Samsung Magician Software to help you manage the drive. A user friendly tools help keep your drive up to date, monitor drive health and speed, and even boost performance.
- Warranty : 5 year limited. Contact :1800 30 7267864
SAMSUNG 970 EVO PLUS 1TB M.2 NVME INTERNAL SSD (MZ-V7S1T0BW) :
From the manufacturer
Always Evolving SSD
The ultimate in performance, upgraded. Faster than the 970 EVO, the 970 EVO Plus is powered by the latest V-NAND technology and firmware optimization. It maximizes the potential of NVMe bandwidth for unbeatable computing. In capacities up to 2TB, with reliability of up to 1,200 TBW.
Disclaimer-*1GB=1,000,000,000 bytes by IDEMA. A certain portion of capacity may be used for system file and maintenance use, so the actual capacity may differ from what is indicated on the product label.
Level up Performance
The 970 EVO Plus reaches sequential read/write speeds up to 3,500/3,300 MB/s, up to 53% faster than the 970 EVO. The latest V-NAND—which brings greater NAND performance and higher power efficiency—comes along with optimized firmware, a proven Phoenix controller, and Intelligent TurboWrite boost.
Disclaimer-*Performances may vary depending on SSD’s firmware version and system hardware & configuration. Performance measurements based on IOmeter 1.1.0. The write performances were measured with Intelligent TurboWrite technology being activated. The sequential write performances after Intelligent TurboWrite region are: 400 MB/s(250GB), 900 MB/s(500GB), 1,700 MB/s(1TB) and 1,750 MB/s(2TB). * Test system configuration: Intel Core i7-7700K CPU @4.2GHz, DDR4 2400MHz 32GB, OS-Windows 10 Built 10240, Chipset–ASUS PRIME Z270-A.
The next advancement in NVMe SSD. The 970 EVO Plus fits up to 2TB onto the compact M.2 (2280) form factor, greatly expanding storage capacity and saving space for other components. Samsung’s innovative technology empowers you with the capacity to do more and accomplish more.
The new standard in sustainable performance. Get up to 1,200 TBW for lasting performance. The 970 EVO Plus provides exceptional endurance powered by the latest V-NAND technology and Samsung’s quality.
Disclaimer-* TBW: Terabytes Written*
Achieve a new level of drive confidence. Samsung’s advanced nickel-coated controller and heat spreader on the 970 EVO Plus enable superior heat dissipation. The Dynamic Thermal Guard automatically monitors and maintains optimal operating temperatures to minimize performance drops.
|Dimensions||0.24 × 8.02 × 2.21 cm|
970 EVO PLUS
PCIe Gen 3.0 x 4, NVMe 1.3
Samsung V-NAND 3-bit MLC
Samsung 1GB Low Power DDR4 SDRAM
Samsung Phoenix Controller
|GC (Garbage Collection)||
Auto Garbage Collection Algorithm
AES 256-bit Encryption (Class 0)TCG/Opal IEEE1667 (Encrypted drive)
|Device Sleep Mode Support||
Up to 3,500 MB/s
Up to 3,300 MB/s
|Random Read (4KB, QD32)||
Up to 600,000 IOPS
|Random Write (4KB, QD32)||
Up to 550,000 IOPS
1.5 Million Hours Reliability (MTBF)
0 – 70 ℃ Operating Temperature
1,500 G & 0.5 ms (Half sine)
***Features, Price and Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.