Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB PCIe NVMe M.2 (2280) Internal Solid State Drive (SSD) (MZ-V7S500)
|Digital Storage Capacity||500 GB|
|Hard Disk Interface||PCIE x 4|
|Hard Disk Size||500 GB|
- Performance: Sequential Read/Write speeds up to 3,500/3,300 MB/s respectively. Performance varies based on system hardware and configuration
- Interface : NVMe (PCIe Gen 3.0 x 4). Voltage:3.3 V ± 5 % Allowable voltage. Operating Temperature : 0 – 70 ℃ Operating Temperature, 3,500MB/s Seq. Read, 3,200MB/s Seq. Write
- Form Factor : M.2 (2280)
- Available Capacity : up to 2TB
- Designed for tech enthusiasts, hardcore gamers, and professionals who need unrivaled performance
- Advanced Drive Management through Samsung Magician Software to help you manage the drive. A user friendly tools help keep your drive up to date, monitor drive health and speed, and even boost performance.
- Warranty : 5 year limited
- Manufacturer Detail: (1) Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. Semiconductor Business Test & Package Center Address: #158 Baebang-Ro Baebang-Eup, Asan-city Chungcheongnam-Do, 31489 Republic of Korea (2) Samsung (China) Semiconductor Co. Ltd. Address: #1999 North Xiaohe Rd., Xinglong st., Chang’an District, Xi’an, Shaanxi Province, 710100 China
- Packer Detail: (1) Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. Semiconductor Business Test & Package Center Address: #158 Baebang-Ro Baebang-Eup, Asan-city Chungcheongnam-Do, 31489 Republic of Korea (2) Samsung (China) Semiconductor Co. Ltd. Address: #1999 North Xiaohe Rd., Xinglong st., Chang’an District, Xi’an, Shaanxi Province, 710100 China
- Importer Details: Samsung Electronics Pvt.Ltd. Address: 6th Floor, DLF Centre, Sansad Marg, New Delhi-110001
From the manufacturer
Always Evolving SSD
The ultimate in performance, upgraded. Faster than the 970 EVO, the 970 EVO Plus is powered by the latest V-NAND technology and firmware optimization. It maximizes the potential of NVMe bandwidth for unbeatable computing. In capacities up to 2TB, with reliability of up to 1,200 TBW.
Disclaimer-*1GB=1,000,000,000 bytes by IDEMA. A certain portion of capacity may be used for system file and maintenance use, so the actual capacity may differ from what is indicated on the product label. 3.3 V ± 5 % Allowable voltage
Level up Performance
The 970 EVO Plus reaches sequential read/write speeds up to 3,500/3,300 MB/s, up to 53% faster than the 970 EVO. The latest V-NAND—which brings greater NAND performance and higher power efficiency—comes along with optimized firmware, a proven Phoenix controller, and Intelligent TurboWrite boost.
Disclaimer-*Performances may vary depending on SSD’s firmware version and system hardware & configuration. Performance measurements based on IOmeter 1.1.0. The write performances were measured with Intelligent TurboWrite technology being activated. The sequential write performances after Intelligent TurboWrite region are: 400 MB/s(250GB), 900 MB/s(500GB), 1,700 MB/s(1TB) and 1,750 MB/s(2TB). * Test system configuration: Intel Core i7-7700K CPU @4.2GHz, DDR4 2400MHz 32GB, OS-Windows 10 Built 10240, Chipset–ASUS PRIME Z270-A.
The next advancement in NVMe SSD. The 970 EVO Plus fits up to 2TB onto the compact M.2 (2280) form factor, greatly expanding storage capacity and saving space for other components. Samsung’s innovative technology empowers you with the capacity to do more and accomplish more.
The new standard in sustainable performance. Get up to 1,200 TBW for lasting performance. The 970 EVO Plus provides exceptional endurance powered by the latest V-NAND technology and Samsung’s quality.
Disclaimer-* TBW: Terabytes Written*
Achieve a new level of drive confidence. Samsung’s advanced nickel-coated controller and heat spreader on the 970 EVO Plus enable superior heat dissipation. The Dynamic Thermal Guard automatically monitors and maintains optimal operating temperatures to minimize performance drops.
8.15 x 2.21 x 0.2 cm; 8 Grams
|Hard Drive Size||
|Hard Drive Interface||
PCIE x 4
PCI Express x4
SSD-1N,warranty and Installation guide-1N
|Data Transfer Rate||
6 Gigabits Per Second
|Country of Origin||
Republic of Korea
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.