Samsung 980 PRO 500GB Up to 6,900 MB/s PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 (2280) Internal Solid State Drive (SSD) (MZ-V8P500)
|Digital Storage Capacity||500 GB|
|Hard Disk Interface||Solid State|
|Special Feature||Fast Speed|
|Hard Disk Description||Solid State Hard Drive|
- Sequential Read speeds up to 6,900MB/s. Performance varies based on system hardware and configuration
- Interface : PCIe 4.0 NVMe (PCIe Gen 4.0 x 4). Form Factor : M.2 (2280)
- Cache Memory: Samsung 512 MB DDR4 SDRAM
- 5-Year Limited Warranty or 300 TBW Limited Warranty. Contact :1800 30 7267864
- Designed for tech enthusiasts, hardcore gamers, and professionals who blazing fast speed. To maximize the performance of the 980 PRO, please check whether your system supports PCIe 4.0 at the Intel or AMD website.
From the manufacturer
Next-level SSD performance
Unleash the power of the Samsung PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSD 980 PRO for your next-level computing. Leveraging the PCIe 4.0 interface, the 980 PRO delivers double the data transfer rate of PCIe 3.0 while being backward compatible for PCIe 3.0 for added versatility.
Powered by Samsung custom Elpis Controller for PCIe 4.0 SSD, the 980 PRO is optimized for speed. It delivers read speeds up to 7,000 MB/s, making it 2 times faster than PCIe 3.0 SSDs and 12.7 times faster than SATA SSDs. The 980 PRO achieves max speeds on PCIe 4.0 and may vary in other environments.
* Performance may vary depending on the SSD’s firmware version and the system hardware & system configuration. Performance measurements are based on IOmeter 1.1.0. The write performances were measured with Intelligent TurboWrite technology being activated. The sequential write performances after Intelligent TurboWrite region are: up to 500 MB/s(250GB), 1,000 MB/s(500GB) and 2,000 MB/s(1TB, 2TB). * Test system configuration: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X 12-Core Processor CPU-3.79GHz, DDR4 2666MHz 16GBx2,
A winning combination
Designed with hardcore gamers and tech-savvy users in mind, the 980 PRO offers high-performance bandwidth and throughput for heavy-duty applications in gaming, graphics, data analytics, and more. It’s fast at loading games so you can play more and wait less.
Efficient M.2 SSD
The 980 PRO comes in a compact M.2 2280 form factor, which can be easily plugged into desktops and laptops for maximum board design flexibility. The drive is suitable for building high-performance computing systems due to its optimized power efficiency.
Reliable thermal control
High-performance SSDs usually require high-performance thermal control. To ensure stable performance, the 980 PRO uses nickel coating to help manage the controller’s heat level and a heat spreader label to deliver effective thermal control of the NAND chip.
8.01 x 2.21 x 0.24 cm; 8 Grams
|Memory Storage Capacity||
PC, Linux, Mac
|Data Transfer Rate||
6900 Megabits Per Second
|Country of Origin||
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.