Tenda AC5 V3 AC1200 Smart Wireless Dual-Band 1200Mbps WiFi Router
Tenda AC5V3.0 AC1200 Gigabit Dual Band Smart WiFi Router
- Unify dual-band signals, 5GHz priority, Choose better signal for you automatically: Unifies the 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz signals. 5 GHz WiFi network features faster speed and less interference, 2.4 GHz WiFi network features better wall-penetrating capacity.
- 32 MB of RAM for reliable connections and more connected clients: To meet the requirements of connections for more smart devices, the Tenda AC5V3.0 is equipped with 32 MB of large RAM, ensuring the stability of data transmission.
- The LDPC error correction algorithm: Affected by the wireless interference and attenuation, errors may occur during the wireless transmission process. The router is able to analyze and correct errors, improve anti-interference capability and reliability of data transmission and extend WiFi coverage.
- Compliant with 802.11ac Wave 2.0 Standard – Powered by new 802.11ac Wave 2.0 technology, AC5 offers a combined dual band wireless transmission as high as of 1167 Mbps
- with the MU-MIMO technology, AC5 can communicate with multiple devices at a time, over 20% faster in internet connection.
- 1 GHz High Frequency CPU Made with 28 nm Process – With the most advanced 28 nm process made by Netcom, AC5 outperfoms router made chips with 40 nm process on power saving
- Powered by 1 GHz high frequency CPU, AC5 offeres more reliable and stable internet connection.
- Migration of ISP User Name and Password – Migration of ISP User Name and Password replacement of router easy without loggin in to the web UI of router to configure.
- Local and Remote Management via Tenda WiFi App – With Tenda WiFi App, you can manage your Router anytime anywhere.
|Dimensions||24.2 × 36.5 × 4.8 cm|
|Data Transfer Rate||
1200 MB per second Dual Band
|Wireless Communication Standard||
802.11g; 802.11b; 802.11n; 802.11a; 802.11ac
Dual Band 5 ghz and 2.4 ghz
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.